Field Service Engineer
For the successful Field Service Engineer we are offering:
- £40,000 p/a for the right person
- Standard working week 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (45 hours p/w)
- Typical working week 50 – 60 hours
- Overtime after 45 hours (time/half)
- Company van, laptop & phone
- Ongoing training and future development
- Company Pension
The role – Field Service Engineer:
- Hydraulic Crane Services Ltd., is currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer who will be based at home and will be covering the South East (M25 corridor).
- To maintain, service and repair our range of load handling equipment, including truck-mounted forklifts (TMF), truck-mounted cranes, forestry, and recycling cranes as well as demountable and skip loaders.
What we are looking for in a Field Service engineer:
- Will have demonstrable technical experience with a similar, mobile service role.
- Possess the necessary experience of working with relevant mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Will have existing knowledge of some of the following plants would be beneficial: i.e loader cranes, truck-mounted forklifts, forestry cranes, demountable and skip loaders.
- Will need to be flexible with regards to travel, tasks performed, and working hours.
- Should be comfortable working independently and be an effective problem solver.
- Will possess excellent planning, organisation, and time management skills.