Hydraulic Crane Services Ltd., have been supplying ALLMI training courses for 20 years. We have ALLMI certified instructors and can offer training on all sizes of truck mounted cranes.
For operator training we offer:-
- A one-day course designed for the experienced operator
- A two-day course designed for the novice operator
The course can be carried out on your premises (provided the correct working conditions are in place) or at HCS workshops. The crane that is to be used for the operator training must be supplied for the duration of the course.
Discounts can be given depending on the number of trainees and course location.
The Slinger/Signaller course duration is one day for experienced candidates and a minimum of two days for novice candidates. A maximum of four candidates can attend a course.
What is ALLMI ?
ALLMI (The Association of Lorry Loaders Manufacturers & Importers) is the professional association and regulatory body for the lorry loader industry in the UK, setting and maintaining high standards of safety, quality and service delivery for all users of lorry loading cranes.
ALLMIs Core Aims
- To promote the safe use of lorry loaders.
- To ensure that the Association is involved in the formulation of any legislation which affects the industries interests.
- To promote compliance with the training requirements embodied in current legislation.